Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I threw this salad together last week took pictures of it and was requested to post the recipe - This is a refreshing combination of fruit, Serve with a fresh hot muffin or toast. It is also nice for lunch with a 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese on the side.
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch slices
- 1 banana, sliced, 1/4-inch slice
- 12 green seedless grapes
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, reserve juice
- 1 red plum, cut in 1/2-inch wedges cut wedges in half
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 lime
- Prepare and mix all the fruit in a bowl.
- Measure 1/4 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice, squeeze in the juice of the lime (apprx 2 tbsp) & stir in the sugar (splenda).
- Pour over the fruit, refrigerate 1 hour or until well chilled.
EX!!! ..It doesn't get any better than this so.. Easy,Healthy & Delicious..Thanks Bergy
This fruit salad is great! Had it for an Easter dessert last year and was fantastic!!
Yummy stuff! I cut the recipe in half to have myself for breakfast but other than that I followed the recipe exactly. The lime in the juices was balanced nicely with the fruit selection. I think the banana in particular really benefited from the lime zing. Thanks for a very tasty and healthy breakfast full of colour. Made for PAC Spring 2009.