Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I was looking for a quick way to dress up a package of store-bought pudding tonight, and came up with this. It is important to use a small pan for this recipe. You can make sure that the pan you have is the right size by squeezing the marshmallows all together into the bottom of the pan, so that there are no double layers of marshmallows.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 hand- fulls large store-bought marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- milk (I use non-fat)
- Place water, marshmallows, and vanilla extract in a SMALL saucepan on very low heat.
- Add milk until the milk level in the saucepan is as high as the tips of the marshmallow mixture. (the marshmallows should be squished together in one layer on the bottom of the pan. If you end up with two layers, your pan is not the right size.).
- Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted, and the resulting sauce is light and foamy.