1/3 Photos of Simple Fettuccine With Garlic & Cheese
It is important that you use a good quality fresh cheese and grate it yourself - do not use the ready grated cheese for this recipe. I serve this with crisp crunchy rolls & a fresh green salad Great lunch or dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the fettucini according to instructions.
- 2While the noodles are cooking melt the butter in a skillet and saute the garlic for 1 minute, add parsley and continue sauting for 4 additional minutes (use medium low heat you do not want to burn the butter etc).
- 3Add cream slowly and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4When the noodles are done drain well and return them to the pot.
- 5Pour the cream mixture over the noodles, add the cheese& toss.
- 6Serve piping hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fettuccine With Garlic & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.8 mg
- Sodium 130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: