Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I needed to make dinner the other night and was feeling lazy so I put this together in no time. It tasted great and looked nice too.
- 4 -6 chicken thighs or 4 -6 chicken legs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- cooked pasta, for serving
- Coat chicken in 2 Tbs bottled italian dressing.
- Fry in 2 Tbs hot oil until slightly browned on each side.
- Turn temperature to med-low and add peppers, onions and celery and cover for 10 min.
- Top with tomatoes and spices and stir.
- Leave to simmer on stove 1 hour uncovered.
- add parmesean and stir in well then serve with chicken whole on pasta of any types.