Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
All alone for dinner? Want something warm and tasty? Make a fajita!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup pre- cooked chicken, strips
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1⁄2 cup spring greens
- cilantro (optional)
- Heat tortilla in a frying pan (no oil necessary, medium heat), when it's hot to the touch, turn the tortilla over and cover with the cheese.
- Wait for the cheese to melt.
- Place tortilla on plate and garnish with chicken, lettuce, sour cream, salsa and cilantro, roll it up and enjoy!