Recipe by Red Wing Fan
I was always scared to try meatloaf for fear that it would not be cooked all the way through or dry. My friend gave me this recipe and it has never failed me.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground chuck (or beef)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 -8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) packageof beefy mushroom soup mix (dry pack)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix with hands until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Place mixture into a 9X13 baking pan and shape into an oval, making sure there is about an inch left on all sides.
- Place into oven and bake for about an hour.