Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this pie by accident a few Christmas's ago. I had planned to make a simple pudding pie, but didn't have enough milk. You can change it greatly just by changing the pudding flavor - my personal favorite is butterscotch, or the pie shell, using vanilla wafers or cookies.
- Pour the eggnog and milk into a medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix, blend well.
- Gently fold in cool-whip.
- Divide evenly into the two pie shells.
- May be topped with nuts.
- Chill appx. 2 hours, or until firm.
We just found this recipe and its wonderful.. I made it with a regular crust and 2 graham cracker crust.. They all taste wonderful, Thanks for the great recipe!!!