- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 celery ribs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the boiled eggs up and add to mixing bowl. Some like a rough chop where you can still tell it is an egg, some like it chopped, mashed and looking like little pebbles. Your choice -- tastes the same.
- Dice the two celery ribs and add to the mixing bowl with the chopped egg.
- Add the mayo, yellow mustard, paprika, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined and chill. Should serve egg salad chilled, not warm.