Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love egg salad and I like it simple. I enjoy it on toasted rye as a quick lunch or even dinner. It's an oldy but a goody :-) Cook time is for boiling the eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 celery ribs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Chop the boiled eggs up and add to mixing bowl. Some like a rough chop where you can still tell it is an egg, some like it chopped, mashed and looking like little pebbles. Your choice -- tastes the same.
- Dice the two celery ribs and add to the mixing bowl with the chopped egg.
- Add the mayo, yellow mustard, paprika, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined and chill. Should serve egg salad chilled, not warm.
Yummy egg salad. Thanks for sharing. Made for Name That Ingredient Tag.
This is very simple but so yummy. I liked the mustard and paprika in it. The only change I made was to omit the salt. Thanks BFit4U Made for Bargain basement tag game