Recipe by kiwidutch
This is a super simple candy recipe that everyone loves and has become a favorite at my office as well as our home.
Top Review by Heather L.
These are super simple to make & soooo yummy!!!! My family really enjoyed them. I made half a batch just to see if we liked them. I used creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy & added a bit more cereal & peanut butter. I also used white almond bark instead of white chocolate. I didn't want to wait 2 hours for them to firm up so I placed them in the freezer for about 6 minutes & they were ready. I'm thinking next time I may add some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips....This recipe is definitely a keeper!!
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 lbs white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.