Recipe by Je see ka
I fell in love with coconut products lately, and I've been thinking of ways to incorporate it with the foods I eat. I never measure it out, and just adjust depending on my hunger/mood. I noticed my skin improve too :D
- 1⁄2 cup prepared gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk or 1⁄4 cup coconut cream
- pineapple chunk
- 1 banana
- 8 ounces lowfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk or 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- apple, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. cut jello and banana into pieces.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup of prepared jello, banana slices, pineapple pieces into a bowl and mix in the coconut milk.
- 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or enjoy right away!
- Note: If you refrigerate the coconut milk first, it will lend itself to a creamier texture. Refrigerating coconut cream will harden it to the consistency of soft butter.
- 2nd way.
- 1. Mix yogurt, coconut milk/cream, and honey.
- 2. Dip the apple slices in this dreamy concoction!