Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up today with ingredients I had on hand for unexpected dinner guests this evening. It's so simple a child could make it. (I'll probably send it to my granddaughter for a surprise dessert for Mom and Dad some evening.) Besides, it's really good. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust (the graham cracker type)
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) packagewhite instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- Slice fresh strawberries and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix pie filling and cold milk for 2 minutes using a wire whisk .
- Add strawberries and blend well.
- Pour into chocolate crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Before serving, drizzle top with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with extra strawberries if you wish.