Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From "Foods Pets Die For" by Anne Martin Note: Cooking for your pet is a great way to provide good quality, safe foods. However, you should consult with your vet and do your research to make sure that your dog is meeting his nutritional needs; amounts and types of foods to be fed vary greatly depending on size, weight, age, and any health issues that your dog has.
- 3 cups cooked oatmeal or 3 cups cream of wheat
- 2 cups cooked ground beef
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 apple, cut into small pieces
- Mix together and serve. This meal can be served at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Simple enough and my dog gobbled it up. Word of caution though, be careful to not allow any apple seeds into the mix. They're toxic to our little loved ones. Thanks for the recipe.