Baton Twirling's Note:
Dogs can eat nearly anything that humans can without too much disturbance to their digestive systems. Why not make your dog's birthday special by making a cake with their favourite dog food? You can choose whether or not you'd like to frost your dog birthday cake and add your pet's name. In keeping with the theme, you can substitute Pup-Peroni or Snausages for regular candles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add dog food, vegetable oil, sugar (if using) & eggs to dry ingrdients.
- 4Slowly add milk until mix reaches batter consistency.
- 5Pour in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for thirty-five minutes until set in center.
- 6Let cool in pan for twenty minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Dog Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2333.1
- Calories from Fat 1262
- Total Fat 140.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 880.1 mg
- Sodium 1856.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 59.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: