Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dogs can eat nearly anything that humans can without too much disturbance to their digestive systems. Why not make your dog's birthday special by making a cake with their favourite dog food? You can choose whether or not you'd like to frost your dog birthday cake and add your pet's name. In keeping with the theme, you can substitute Pup-Peroni or Snausages for regular candles.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dog food, vegetable oil, sugar (if using) & eggs to dry ingrdients.
- Slowly add milk until mix reaches batter consistency.
- Pour in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for thirty-five minutes until set in center.
- Let cool in pan for twenty minutes before removing.