Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe that has been handed down.
- 1 lb 96% lean ground beef, 4% fat
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen bell peppers, chopped (slightly thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onions (slightly thawed)
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef half way through add bell peppers and onion, cook too done.
- Add hot white rice to skillet, mix well remove from heat and serve.
- Serve with steamed veges.
- Refry leftovers with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Great to pre-make for camp trips.