Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From VistaCare of Athens, Athens, GA cookbook. This is a no-bake pie (other than the pre-baked pie shell). Great for holidays! The cooking time is the chill time.
- 9 inches baked pie crusts
- 2 (9 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup pumpkin (canned is fine, just make sure it is only pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk until smooth. Fold in pumpkin and spices. Stir until well blended. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until served.