Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my Mother's way of making deviled eggs. She hated mustard and most other things (LOL). But surprisingly with few ingredients, these eggs are a huge hit!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons paprika (I added this, mom didn't)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Boil eggs and peel while still warm (they peel easier).
- Cut eggs lengthwise, remove yolks to a separate bowl.
- Mash yolks and add Miracle Whip to your favorite consistency.
- Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff egg whites, and sprinkle more paprika on top.
This is how I make mine! They are so good!