1/2 Photos of Simple & Delish Chicken Marinade
I got this recipe from my SIL. I get compliments every time I serve this. It also works well with pork. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first seven ingredients together in a Ziploc bag or container with lid.
- 2Clean chicken and pound to flatten if the breasts are thick. Place in marinade.
- 3Let marinate for at least two hours. You can put meat in marinade in the morning and cook for supper without fear of over-marinating.
- 4Be sure to remove the cloves before cooking.
- 5Grill or bake chicken until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple & Delish Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: