Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Adapted from Simple & Delicious. My family enjoys this pot roast.
- 453.59 g medium red potatoes, quartered
- 236.59 ml fresh baby carrots
- 1360.77-1814.36 g boneless beef chuck roast
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 354.88 ml beef broth
- Place potatoes and carrots in crock pot.
- Cut roast in half.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, rosemary, garlic salt, thyme and pepper and rub over roast.
- Place in crock pot and top with onion and broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
This came out very tender and delicious.Made gravy with the drippings
I prepared this according to instructions and DH and I both enjoyed it. The flavor created by the combination of ingredients was interesting and tasty and the meat was tender. Thank you for posting.