- 1 lb medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and carrots in crock pot.
- Cut roast in half.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, rosemary, garlic salt, thyme and pepper and rub over roast.
- Place in crock pot and top with onion and broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.