1/3 Photos of Simple & Delicious Pot Roast
8 hrs 15 mins
My crockpot is one of the hardest working tools in my kitchen. Since we're a busy household, I like to put meals on in the morning and have them ready when we get home at night. This roast is so simple, and really, really good. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Use any cream soup that you like. We use chicken) or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (Use any cream soup that you like. We use chicken) or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (Use any cream soup that you like. We use chicken)
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning, I use Tony Chatchery's
- 1Thaw roast if frozen. Trim excess fat (alittle is ok!). Rub all over with cajun seasoning, sprinkle with salt to taste.
- 2Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Put roast in bottom.
- 3Mix together both soups, and pour over.
- 4Cook on low heat until tender and falling apart. Slice and keep in gravy.
- 5Serve with salad and mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple & Delicious Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 712.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.1 g