Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe came with an old crockpot, I believe. It's tasty, quick and easy!
- 6 pork loin chops
- 4 golden delicious apples, sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place chops in crock-pot.
- Cover with sliced apples.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl, sprinkle over apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
I hate to give a bad review but I will not make this again. Followed exactly and cooked for 6 hours on low in crockpot. Put on the serving platter and it was "MUSH". My family ate it because they were hungry but complained about it the whole time. If anyone tries this recipe watch cook time closely...this was my fault.
Delicious easy recipe. Love the apples with the pork and the touch of cinnamon Mmm - I used Country style ribs, cut back a bit on the sugar (used Splenda brown) Served with stir fry snow peas and water chestnuts Lovely dinner Thanks for posting