Recipe by JLBurnell
Another great cheesecake recipe! Cooking time includes refrigeration time...so be sure to leave yourself plenty of time!
- 2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Stir in lemon peel and juice. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
- BAKE 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftovers in refrigerator.