5 hrs 20 mins
Another great cheesecake recipe! Cooking time includes refrigeration time...so be sure to leave yourself plenty of time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- 2BEAT cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add sour cream; mix well.
- 4Stir in lemon peel and juice. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 5Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
- 6BAKE 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- 7Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple & Delicious Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.0
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 382.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 9.4 g