Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
After having so many "typical" chicken dinners; I thought I'd try something "new" Made the best with boneless, skinless chicken breasts; but any boneless, skinless chicken will do. White rice tastes well as a side dish with this meal. Kids love this meal and it's so easy to make.
- 4 -6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small cooking onion, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2-1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (marble works well too)
- seasoning salt, for taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw chicken breasts prior to preparation for easier handling and faster cooking time.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to coat baking dish.
- Rinse chicken breasts well with cold water; then place chicken breasts on bottom of the baking dish.
- Lightly season chicken breasts with seasoning salt for taste.
- Toss onions & peppers on and around chicken breasts.
- Place on middle rack in oven for 20 minutes.
- flip chicken over and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Take shredded cheese and sprinkle over each chicken breast as much as you desire.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Wonderful, Grat tasting if you like peppers and cheese. Thanks for posting.