- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased or foil lined baking dish and sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on both sides.
- Spoon the spaghetti sauce over the chicken until they are well covered and sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tender& no longer pink.