Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple & Delicious Baked Chicken for 2
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased or foil lined baking dish and sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on both sides.
- Spoon the spaghetti sauce over the chicken until they are well covered and sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tender& no longer pink.
Wow that was super for supper! I used regular bread crumbs so I added italian seasoning. It was so tender and good. I am looking forward to the leftovers!
I liked this a lot, although my husband wasn't quite as impressed. I used freshly grated parmesean cheese, and it turned out well. Thanks!