Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy this is a great winter warmer meal. Also if you are wanting to have a young child help, this recipe is ideal, and they feel like they have made it themselves because it's so easy!
- First boil the sausages and remove the skins.
- Slice them up into chunks.
- Place them in a saucepan with sufficient water to cover,.
- Add onion, vegies and bring to the boil.
- In a small cup put flour, curry powder and enough cold water to make a paste.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in thickening and replace on element.
- Bring saucepan back to a simmer and cook until vegies are done.
made this with precooked beef sausages, a cup of frozen peas and corn and a sliced red onion... I added a tablespoon of curry powder and found it wasn't quite spicy enough.. will add more next time as well as a pinch of salt..brings back childhood memories.. thanks for this recipe
great simple recipe although i found i needed to spice it up with an extra teaspoon of curry. Also added some cream corn with veggies and it was delicious !
My hubby loves curried sausages and decided to whip this up the other night. Not only was it quick, but it was delicious! We added heaps more curry because we love spicy food but as a base recipe it was a great find.