Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
For when you want a change from just white rice as a side dish at the dinner table.
- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion or 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon instant minced garlic or 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cook rice as directed on package and stir in remaining ingredients with the water.
- Cook until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.