Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick and easy way to make flavorful scrambled eggs.I made this recipe to complement the flavor of coconut oil,as it was the only oil I had and don't usually like eggs cooked in it.I do love coconut and curry,and eggs and curry,so it was a nice meeting ground for the two flavors.Give it a try and tell me what you think.
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced white onion
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teapoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄2 teapoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Mince the onion and the cilantro seperately.
- Heat the oil over medium.Add the onions and sautee until softened,about 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the spices and add to the skillet.
- Cook,stirring often until scrambled to your taste.
- Remove to a plate and garnish with the minced cilantro.