Chef #928625's Note:
A quick and easy way to make flavorful scrambled eggs.I made this recipe to complement the flavor of coconut oil,as it was the only oil I had and don't usually like eggs cooked in it.I do love coconut and curry,and eggs and curry,so it was a nice meeting ground for the two flavors.Give it a try and tell me what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince the onion and the cilantro seperately.
- 2Heat the oil over medium.Add the onions and sautee until softened,about 3 minutes.
- 3Whisk the eggs with the spices and add to the skillet.
- 4Cook,stirring often until scrambled to your taste.
- 5Remove to a plate and garnish with the minced cilantro.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Curried Egg Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: