1/2 Photos of Simple Crustless Broccoli Quiche
Chef Kate's Note:
This is so simple and basic and really quite delicious. It's sort of a cross between a quiche and a frittata; it can be made ahead and re-heated; it's good hot or at room temperature. And, it lends itself to all sorts of variations -- other vegetables, other cheeses, ham or bacon or crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Blanch the broccoli, saving the stems for soup (If you are using frozen broccoli, thaw it).
- 3Beat eggs and cream, then add the cheese and mix well.
- 4Stir in the broccoli, salt, garlic powder (Whole Foods has an excellent organic variety), and pepper.
- 5Pour into a nine inch quiche pan and bake for about 30 - 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Crustless Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 233.2 mg
- Sodium 448.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g