Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick throw together with lots of crunch!
Make and share this Simple Crunchy Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Wash romaine and spin dry, cut in bite sized pieces, not tooo small.
- Slice all of the peppers into sticks.
- Slice the tomato into small wedges.
- Layer the lettuce and pepper sticks in a salad bowl,sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix.
- Place tomato wedges around the the top.
- Sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- I serve it as is, if you prefer dressing, choose your favourite or put several choices on the table so each person can choose their favourite.
Brilliant! Stacks of flavour and health healthy healthy! It looked fantastic too. Please see my rating system: 5 stars for a salad so simple to made, so georgous to look at and so yummy to eat. Thanks!
A great salad with a great combination of vegetables! I topped it with my "Vinaigrette Dressing" and it made a delicious lunch. Thanks for sharing!