- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 yellow sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 orange sweet bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 green sweet pepper
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash romaine and spin dry, cut in bite sized pieces, not tooo small.
- Slice all of the peppers into sticks.
- Slice the tomato into small wedges.
- Layer the lettuce and pepper sticks in a salad bowl,sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix.
- Place tomato wedges around the the top.
- Sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- I serve it as is, if you prefer dressing, choose your favourite or put several choices on the table so each person can choose their favourite.