1/6 Photos of Simple Crock Pot Turkey Breast
7 hrs 10 mins
This is a simple recipe for a Turkey Breast on the bone. It comes out very moist. The next day I take the remaining turkey meat & make open faced turkey sandwiches (1 can Campbell's Turkey Gravy mixed with 1 can of Campbell's Mushroom Gravy in large skillet - heat on medium then add turkey meat, reduce heat & simmer on low until ready to serve on sliced bread).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash & dry turkey breast. Leave skin on.
- 2Rub entire breast with olive oil. Season entire breast with salt, pepper, & garlic powder (including under the skin). Top with 2 cloves of raw garlic.
- 3Coat bottom of crock pot with olive oil.
- 4Add the 4 thick slices of onion to crock.
- 5Place turkey breast on top of the onion (onion makes a little shelf for breast so it does not stick to bottom of crock).
- 6Add the 2 cans of broth to bottom of crock (try not to wash off the seasoning on the turkey breast).
- 7Cover with lid & cook on high x 1 hr then low for 6-8 hrs (or just cook on low for 8-10 hrs.).
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1031.8
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 405.4 mg
- Sodium 1046.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 141.5 g