Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From 101 things to do with a crock pot, twinged a little bit the way I like it better. This is a great meal to make when your going to be gone all day and want to come home to a hot supper! Use light or low fat ingredients and this is also a nice hearty yet HEALTHY meal! My kids and hubby all love this. In just a few moments you can prepare this meal and love it!
- 1 lb stew meat, cubed
- 1⁄2 of an onion, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- noodles or cooked rice, to your liking
- combine all the ingredients except sour cream in a greased crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- An hour before your ready to serve, add the sour cream and stir and then recover. Cook one hour more.
- Serve over hot rice or noodles.