Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
While experimenting I came up with this VERY simple but ever so tasty crock pot dish.
Make and share this Simple Crock Pot Chicken With Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained (reserve some liquid to add to crock pot, I used Green Giant)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candel monte canned sliced potatoes, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash of mccormick's 1 step garlic and herb seasoning
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of cooker, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic seasoning on breasts. Place potatoes over top chicken, then green beans on top. Pour dressing over top beans (enough to cover well). Place lid on cooker and cook on low for 5 hrs (approx).
What a great experiment you had!! We really enjoyed this easy,zippy chicken dish. I served it with garlic cheese bread and our meal was complete! Thanks so much for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.