Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
While experimenting I came up with this VERY simple but ever so tasty crock pot dish.
Top Review by mydesigirl
What a great experiment you had!! We really enjoyed this easy,zippy chicken dish. I served it with garlic cheese bread and our meal was complete! Thanks so much for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 411.06 g can French style green beans, drained (reserve some liquid to add to crock pot, I used Green Giant)
- 411.06 g candel monte canned sliced potatoes, drained
- salt and pepper
- 0.25 ml of mccormick's 1 step garlic and herb seasoning
- 59.14-118.29 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of cooker, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic seasoning on breasts. Place potatoes over top chicken, then green beans on top. Pour dressing over top beans (enough to cover well). Place lid on cooker and cook on low for 5 hrs (approx).