Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My whole family loves to come home to the smell of this cooking. Easy to throw together before leaving in the morning with basic ingredients. I serve this over spaghetti with a salad and Italian Bread.
- 1814.36-2721.55 g chicken pieces (I take the skin off)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (1587.57 g) can tomatoes (I use one crushed & one diced)
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil (to saute onion)
- Chop and saute onion in Olive Oil.
- Combine Tomatoes, onion and seasonings in pot and stir.
- Add chicken, turning to coat well.
- Cook on Low for 7-9 hrs or High for 3-4 hours.