Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My whole family loves to come home to the smell of this cooking. Easy to throw together before leaving in the morning with basic ingredients. I serve this over spaghetti with a salad and Italian Bread.
- 4 -6 lbs chicken pieces (I take the skin off)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes (I use one crushed & one diced)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (to saute onion)
- Chop and saute onion in Olive Oil.
- Combine Tomatoes, onion and seasonings in pot and stir.
- Add chicken, turning to coat well.
- Cook on Low for 7-9 hrs or High for 3-4 hours.