Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Amazingly simple with elegant taste. I like this for a simple dessert, but you can increase the amount of crepes per serving for a filling breakfast.
- 6 prepared crepes, warmed
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- powdered sugar
- Place warmed crepe on dessert plate, folded in half twice, then cover with sliced strawberries.
- Melt jam over low heat, stirring constantly, then remove from heat and stir in brandy, immediately drizzling mixture over strawberries (if you wait the jam will lose its sauce consistency).
- Dust with powdered sugar.