Recipe by SweetySJD
These are simple, they've never failed me! I usually just serve them with syrup but the skys the limit here!
Top Review by Chef at Heart
Hi, I tried these a couple of weeks ago. They reminded me of the crepes my mom used to make...just with maple syrup. This brought back many memories. Thanks for posting it.They taste just like mom's. Thank you for posting this. Leanne Leanne
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together milk, eggs, oil and sugar.
- Add flour until combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on high. Remove from heat, pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet, turn pan to spread batter.
- When crepe is dry on top, overturn onto paper towels.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream, syrup, anything! If you want savory crepes, just omit the sugar in the recipe.