Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are simple, they've never failed me! I usually just serve them with syrup but the skys the limit here!
- Mix together milk, eggs, oil and sugar.
- Add flour until combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on high. Remove from heat, pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet, turn pan to spread batter.
- When crepe is dry on top, overturn onto paper towels.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream, syrup, anything! If you want savory crepes, just omit the sugar in the recipe.
Hi, I tried these a couple of weeks ago. They reminded me of the crepes my mom used to make...just with maple syrup. This brought back many memories. Thanks for posting it.They taste just like mom's. Thank you for posting this. Leanne Leanne
This was made for the TAG game. Yes very simple to make, we did them as a savoury mix (filled with prawns, fish, scallops and squid rings in a cheese and mushroom sauce). Used a 23cm pan with a touch of ghee and turned the crepes and got 7 but if done a bit thinner could of got 8. Found 1 filled with sides was a big enough serve. DH would like them made again but serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and sugar. It's a keeper. Thank you SweetySJD.