Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My mother has had this recipe for many years. It's very good and easy to make.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook broccoli as directed on package. Do not drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
We liked this for it's simpleness for sure. The flavor was okay, but the cream of chicken soup was the dominant flavor. Thank you cookn4mytwins! PAC Fall '07