1/3 Photos of Simple Cranberry and Toasted Walnut Stuffing
This recipe was in the latest (Fall 2005) edition of Kraft What's cooking. It looks so tempting and is so easy to make. Prep time 5 minutes. Make your traditional stuffing and have this as a lighter side dish. I made this stuffing for Thanksgiving--made it in the morning and popped it in the oven 35 minutes (350°F) before serving--everyone raved about it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 cup water, cranberries & margarine (butter) to a boil.
- 2Stir in stuffing mix, cover, remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Fluff with a fork and stir in walnuts.
- 4If you wish sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley over top.
- 5That's it - Serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Cranberry and Toasted Walnut Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 527.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g