- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄8 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten (only need 1/2)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup flour (for dredging)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crabmeat, mayo, mustard, worcest. sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, bread crumbs, and beaten egg (I only use half of the beaten egg).
- Put bowl with mixture in freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Take bowl out and shape mixture into 2 patties. Wrap the patties with plastic wrap and put back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Dredge patties carefully in flour and place in pan.
- Cook for about 6 minutes, until browned. Then carefully turn patties and cook the second side about 4 minutes.