1/4 Photos of Simple Crab Cakes
Recipe Reader's Note:
If you have a little leftover crab, this is the perfect recipe. It makes 2 delicious crab cakes. Time includes 15 minutes for chilling.
My Private Note
crab ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the crabmeat, mayo, mustard, worcest. sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, bread crumbs, and beaten egg (I only use half of the beaten egg).
- 2Put bowl with mixture in freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- 3Take bowl out and shape mixture into 2 patties. Wrap the patties with plastic wrap and put back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 4In a skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- 5Dredge patties carefully in flour and place in pan.
- 6Cook for about 6 minutes, until browned. Then carefully turn patties and cook the second side about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 220.3 mg
- Sodium 460.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning