1/10 Photos of Simple Corned Beef - Crock Pot
5 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove beef from the plastic bag and rinse.
- 2Place onion slices in the bottom of the crock pot. Place beef on top.
- 3Add bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns.
- 4Mix together the water, mustard and sugar. Pour over the beef.
- 5Cover, and cook on High for approximately 5 hours.
- 6When cooked, remove from the broth and allow to rest (covered loosely with foil) for 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Corned Beef - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 1622.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 26.0 g