Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this recipe because it tastes extremely good and is so very simple to make. Just throw it together really quickly, bake and your done.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix everything together and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, until golden brown.
This had an almost cake like texture but it still qualified as a veggie!! I took it to a potluck and it was well received. I like to take veggies to a potluck . . . it is the one catagory of food people don't take to potlucks in abundance!! Thanks Kristen