1/3 Photos of Simple Coconut Rice Pudding
Coconut rice pudding is a popular dessert in the Caribbean. It's so popular that it is sometimes served for BREAKFAST! My kind of people! Here's a simple recipe for a tasty, creamy coconut rice pudding that starts with cooked rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked rice, whole milk, coconut milk, sugar, and salt in a 3 quart saucepan.
- 2Bring to a simmer, uncovered, over moderate heat.
- 3Simmer until the pudding has thickened; approximately 45 minutes. Stir frequently.
- 4Stir in the coconut extract and let simmer for one more minute.
- 5Serve the rice pudding immediately in dessert cups, while still warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Coconut Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g