Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
A very easy flavoured cream which goes well on top of any fresh or canned fruit. I like it especially with a mixture of sliced bananas and fresh strawberries. :) I have also used this to top a nice hot cup of my favourite coffee.
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar (confectioner's or powdered sugar)
- Sprinkle cinnamon and icing sugar over cream in a bowl.
- Whip until soft peaks form.
- Serve over fruit of your choice or top that nice cup of coffee.
- Now what could be easier than that -- :).
Aussie Swap #21: This simple cream is perfect!! We served it alongside some lemon cream scones and fresh fruit this past weekend - excellent!
This was the perfect addition to my pumpkin bread trifle. It isn't too sweet, peaked and held together nicely. Thanks for the great idea.