So simple and easy!
Make and share this Simple Cinnamon Crescent Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread each triangle with a thin layer of butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture over the buttered trinalges.
- Roll up each trianlge to make a crescent.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet or in a glass baking dish.
- Bake rolls about 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until blended together. You can add more or less milk to create desired consistancey.
- Drizzle glaze over warm (but not hot) rolls and enjoy.