Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So simple and easy!
Make and share this Simple Cinnamon Crescent Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread each triangle with a thin layer of butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture over the buttered trinalges.
- Roll up each trianlge to make a crescent.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet or in a glass baking dish.
- Bake rolls about 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until blended together. You can add more or less milk to create desired consistancey.
- Drizzle glaze over warm (but not hot) rolls and enjoy.
Talk about something easy and kid pleasing. My niece (10 years old) asked me to make some cinnamon rolls, I looked in my brother's fridge and found a can of crecent rolls, then found this recipe and made them.... Perfect...Not only was my niece impressed with me and happy but the adults like them as well. Don't be stingy on the sugar/cinnamon sprinkling, be liberal with it and I also tossed the un-used sugar/cinnamon mixture in with the icing as I mixed it up, yum yum yum! Thank you for posting this, my niece was so suprised when I actually came up with some cinnamon rolls! And even more suprised when she found out that I made them instead of going and buying some!
These were so easy. I reduced the sugar in the filling & just shook a generous amount of cinnamon without measuring. I used less than a third of a cup of powered sugar & a few drops of 1/2 & 1/2, vanilla extract & a little dash of cinnamon in the glaze, perfect , otherwise it would've been too sweet. Thanks for sharing!
So easy and good! I've done this before, but just a bit different. I pinch all the triangles together, then spread the butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Roll the dough up lengthwise, and then cut into cinnamon rolls. Same basic recipe, just a different presentation! Thanks for sharing!