Recipe by amsedlacek
Few ingredients and short prep time makes fluffy biscuits, perfect for breakfast!
- 12 ounces Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cold water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients by sifting into a large bowl.
- Slowly combine water, pulling dough together with a fork until just moistened.
- Seperate onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.