Recipe by Charmie777
This is a simple recipe without a long list of ingredients, but it produces a rich, satisfying chili. My kids love this chili better than regular chili!!!
Top Review by SharonChen
This exact recipe (minus cinnamon) was found on the back of my chili seasoning's package. It's super easy to make and very yummy! I love the cinnamon touch in the recipe. Will make it again!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagemild chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces about 4 cups cooked spaghetti, cooked
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in large saucepan until no longer pink; drain.
- Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, beans and tomato sauce.
- Add water to bring to correct consistency.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti, topped with cheddar and onions.